If you have been to OK-GO Acupuncture Health Care before, Please make an appointment and let me know
briefly how i can help you. Your first appointment will usually last 60 to 90 minutes. New patient will need to fill out
an New patient information which will provide your medical history, insurance information, and contact
information. Please arrive 10 minutes early to fill these out at our office.
If you need to cancel, Please give us 24hrs notice.
If your insurance have no coverage, we can discount up to 25%, we accept cash, checks, and credit/debit
card when the services are rendered.
The first appointment will include an extensive set of questions pertinent to Oriental Medicine which may seem
unusual if you have never had an acupuncture treatment. In addition, the acupuncturist will look at the color,
shape, coating of your tongue, check the characteristic feel of your pulse in six different location.
Depending on your condition, vital signs and some screening tests may be performed. All of these things help
lead to an accurate TCM diagnosis which will dictate a treatment plan for your whole body health and your
How should I prepare ?
- Come with any questions you have -we're here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture point.
- Don't eat large meals just before or after your visit
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol or up to 6 hours after visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, takes notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other
areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
If you have health insurance, when you come for your appointment. Please bring your insurance card and
photo ID, We will make and keep a copy of them. If there is a co-pay or deductible, you have to pay those
Copyright 2009, OK-GO Acupuncture Health Care INC, all rights reserved
OK-GO Acupuncture Health Care Inc
16960 E. Bastanchury Rd Ste C
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
|E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org